How to add multiple photos to an Instagram story directly
If you’re a novice at handling social media apps, using Instagram may not be that easy. Posts, Lives, Reels, Stories, Guides - there are so many features that can be used to liven up your aesthetic or even increase your following. If you’re finding it difficult to add multiple photos to your Instagram directly, we’ve got a guide to help you!
- Open the Instagram application. To open Stories, swipe right on the home screen or press the plus (+) sign over Your Story.
- To access your Camera Roll, tap the photo symbol in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select up to 10 images and videos by tapping the Select button. Then, to proceed, tap the arrow located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Add text, stickers, or draw lines to any image or video on this screen to personalize it. When done, click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap Share after tapping the circle next to Your Story or Close Friends, depending on who you want to see it.
With your fingers on the image, "zoom" in and out to resize it and move it around the screen however you like.
How To Add Multiple Photos To Instagram Stories Using The Layer Tool
- Swipe from your home screen or open the Instagram app and go to Stories by hitting the "+" icon.
- You must choose the "Layout" option, which is visible to your right.
- You can see that the layouts are divided into many sections; simply select the one you desire to add to your Instagram stories from the available options.
- You press the "Photos" button in the bottom left corner of your screen after choosing a layout.
- You can see that the layout you selected is divided into many sections, and as a result, you have the choice to submit a different photo in each section of your layout.
- You can now save the layout once you have images of each of the partitions.
- You then press the "Send" button to share your Instagram Story with the world.
- The drawback of this approach is that you can only upload as many images as your layout's number of partitions allows. There can only be three photos added if the layout only has three partitions. You can see that just one of the layouts has a maximum of six partitions if you look at all of them. This means that, unlike the other techniques we previously described, you can only add a maximum of six photographs using this method.
You're done now! Add multiple photos to your Instagram Story and curate your aesthetic as you wish!